iMovie'11 was updated for the 2011,iMovie'11 broke new ground with its unique, combined timeline-storyboard editing view, and continues to be a marvel of ease and power among consumer video editing apps. The new movie trailers, improved audio editing, one-step side effects, people finder, themes, and world premiere all bring new or improved features the give me more opportunities to be creative. I'll be able to finally craft movies that are almost as good as the ones made by Steven Spielberg. Well maybe not that good, but definitely better than before.
Eight awesome new features in iMovie'11:
1. The first and most interesting new feature added to iMovie is movie trailers
2. The story board for the movie trailer is where you build your trailer from video clips
3. The movie trailer themes are definitely catchy
4. Apple has added some new audio editing tools in iMovie'11
5. There are 12 effects that you can apply to any clip in your movie with one click.
6. People finder, you will find all the people in your movie and build a cast for you.
7. News and sports themes have been added with fancy graphics, nifty transitions, and titles.
8. A premiere that can take place practically anywhere since you can export your movies to iTunes and watch them later on your iPhone, iPad, iPod, or Apple TV.
Once you've got the movie just right from Panasonic HDC-SDT750 camcorder, the iMovie'11 lets you easily share it on Vimeo, YouTube, Facebook etc, You can also send your production to iTunes to watch on your iPod, iPad2, iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV, but right now, there is a video format incompatible problem raised when you import Panasonic HDC-SDT750 video file o iMovie'11, here, Panasonic HDC-SDT750 converter mac is an amazing application to export Panasonic HDC-SDT750 video to iMovie'11 MPEG-4, H.264 video format, then you can import the converted Panasonic HDC-SDT750 video to iMovie'11 smoothly.
Step 1. Install and run the Doremisoft Panasonic HDC-SDT750 converter for mac
Step 2. Click "Add File" on the top panel to add the video(s) you want to convert. Click the small right arrow to preview the imported video.
Step 3. Select the output format in the drop-down list, when click the "Profile" button, Move the mouse to iMovie and save as "iMovie MPEG-4 ,H.264(AVC) video format".
Click the drop-down menu list next to "Destination" field to select the folder to save the converted Panasonic HDC-SDT750 file
Step 4. If you have done the above steps, you can go to the final step-Hit "START" to begin to convert Panasonic HDC-SDT750 video mac
Tips: For Window users, Panasonic HDC-SDT750 converter is a simple Panasonic HD conversion tool to allows you to play Panasonic HD AVCHD video to WMM, Windows Media Player and portable devices.