Doremisoft makes the information and products available to you on this website, subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing this website you agree to these terms and conditions. Doremisoft reserves the right to seek all remedies in law and in equity for any violation of these terms and conditions. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.There are inherent dangers in the use of any Software available for downloading on the Internet, and Doremisoft Software hereby admonishes you to make sure that you completely understand all of the risks before downloading any of the Software (including without limitation, the potential infection of your system by computer viruses and loss of data). You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data and equipment used in connection with any of the Software.
- All logos, splash screens, page headers, images and graphics displayed on this Site are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress (collectively, "Marks") of Doremisoft or its third party licensors. Except as expressly permitted herein, using, copying, transmitting, displaying, modifying or distributing any Marks in any form or by any means without the express written permission of Doremisoft is prohibited and may violate the copyright, trademark, privacy or other laws of the United States and/or other countries.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Doremisoft, its affiliates and their officers, directors, agents and employees harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your user content, use of the Site, or violation of any of these Terms.
- Any comments or materials sent to Doremisoft Software, including without limitation feedback, such as questions, comments, suggestions or any related information regarding the Software, this website or any other products, programs or services of Doremisoft Software ("Feedback"), shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Doremisoft Software shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such Feedback and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, create derivative works and distribute the Feedback to others without limitation and shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such Feedback.
- Any authorized reproductions of any of the information contained herein must include copyright notices, trademarks or other proprietary legends of Doremisoft Software, on any copy of the materials made by you. The license for the Software and use of this website is governed by the laws of the United States.
- Copyright in this website (including without limitation, text, graphics, logos, sounds and software) is owned and licensed by Doremisoft Software Co., Ltd. All materials contained on this site are protected by United States and international copyright law and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, adapted, or dealt with in any form or by any means or in any media without the prior written permission of Doremisoft Software Co., Ltd. You may not alter or remove any copyright or other notices from copies of the content.
- Doremisoft is a trademark of Doremisoft Software Co., Ltd. and legally protected by law. It may only be used with the prior written permission of Doremisoft Software Co., Ltd. in each specific instance. Use of the Doremisoft trademark for commercial purposes without the prior written permission of Doremisoft will constitute trademark infringement and unfair competition in violation of law.