- Why we collect personal information
- We collect your personal information because it helps us deliver a superior level of customer service. It enables us to give you convenient access to our products and services and focus on categories of greatest interest to you. In addition, your personal information helps us keep you posted on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers, and events that you might like to hear about.
- What information we collect and how we may use it
- There are a number of situations in which your personal information may help us give you better products or service. For example: We may ask for your personal information when you're discussing a service issue on the phone with an associate, downloading a software update, registering for a seminar, participating in an online survey, registering your products, or purchasing a product.
When you interact with Doremisoft, we may collect personal information relevant to the situation, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and contact preferences; your credit card information and information about the Doremisoft products you own, such as their serial numbers and date of purchase; and information relating to a support or service issue.
We also collect information for market research purposes - such as your occupation and where you use your computer - to gain a better understanding of our customers and thus provide more valuable service.
We collect information regarding customer activities on our websites. This helps us to determine how best to provide useful information to customers and to understand which parts of our websites, products, and Internet services are of most interest to them.
We may use personal information to provide products that you have requested as well as for auditing, research, and analysis to improve Doremisoft's products and service.
- Publicly displayed information is public
- If you use a bulletin board or chat room on Doremisoft website you should be aware that any information you share is visible to other users. Personally identifiable information you submit to one of these forums can be read, collected, or used by other individuals to send you unsolicited messages. Doremisoft is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums. For example, if you choose to make information, which was previously non-public, available by enabling certain user features, Doremisoft will collect that information from your interaction and the information will become publicly available.
- Anti-malware statement
- STRONGLY OPPPOSES all forms of malware. Doremisoft applications will never intentionally jeopardize our customers' privacy or security. All applications are designed to be easily removable from the computer through an uninstall utility. Doremisoft does not employ the use of reinstallers and avoids all features that may be found in any type of malware. No Doremisoft application is designed to collect any personally identifiable information from any user. Doremisoft applications do not contain, nor are they bundled with, any third party applications (spyware, adware, malware, etc.) that would jeopardize our customers' security or their privacy. All Doremisoft applications pass both Kaspersky and Rising vigorous anti-virus/malware tests before public release.
- Our company wide commitment to your privacy
- This policy covers the Intel Corporate website and is applicable worldwide. To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate these guidelines to Doremisoft employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.