So far, most users cares the most when iPad 3 will release, then what new features will iPad 3 bring them, the last they will decide whether they will buy a iPad 3 according the the answer to the former 2 questions. Now let review what is we can know so far and try to figure what is believable and what is tall guess.
The latest news from http://www.gizmag.com write iMore blog citing "reliable sources" who suggest an official iPad 3 announcement is likely on March 7. Further, the same sources indicate that the next iteration of Apple's tablet could be powered
1. The Wall Street Journal reported that at least some versions of the new iPad will get 4G connectivity, both on the AT&T and Verizon Wireless high-speed networks.
2. The iMore report also suggested that the device would feature a 2048x1536 "Retina Display" along with a quad-core processor.
3. The Boy Genius Report also suggested the iPad 3 will feature a faster, next-generation A6 processor. This is not much possible from the experience of iPhone 4S.
4. The iPad 3 will come in two versions: "one with WiFi only and one with WiFi and embedded GSM/CDMA/LTE for all carriers."
5. One hardware expert agreed with the LTE assumption, first reported by the Wall Street Journal, saying that this is the year Apple will shift its mobile products to the advanced network.
iPad 2048*1536 retina display maybe won't come out, according iPhone 4S experience and recent released tablet higher resolution is not a key selling point and the original resolution is enough and suitable.
The 4G version possible, as it may appear both 4G, 3G version, so AT&T and Verizon Wireless are both its cooperation objects.
And the not supporting flash should keep the same, so before you buy a next iPad, thinks clearly what it is different from iPad 2 to drive you to afford for the $500 iPad 3. About the above question to play videos on iPad 3, you can use powerful Video to iPad Converter for Mac which both work for iPad 2 and iPad 3. It key features are sure: Convert all kinds of videos like MOV, FLV, AVI, WMV, AVCHD, MOD etc to iPad MP4(H.264) with quick speed and super effect, then you can play videos on iPad fluently.
1. Add videos from computer hard drive.
2. Go to "Common Video"-."MP4"(H.264 encoded).
3. Start convert SD video to iPad H.264 by clicking the "Start" button.