The iTunes 10.5 for both Mac and PC was announced officially on October 11th, 2011. The release is required for users who want to make use of iOS 5 features like iTunes in the Cloud and wireless syncing via WiFi, which is available via Software Update for both Windows and Mac users.
What's new in iTunes 10.5:
1. iTunes in the Cloud. iTunes now stores your music and TV purchases in iCloud and makes them available on your devices anywhere, any time, at no additional cost.
2. Automatic Downloads. Purchase music from any device or computer and automatically download a copy to your Mac and iOS devices.
3. Download Previous Purchases. Download your past music, TV, app, and book purchases again, at no additional cost. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer on the iTunes Store.
4. Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 5.
5. Wi-Fi Syncing. Automatically sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes any time they're both on the same Wi-Fi network.
If you have a bunch of iTunes 10.5 videos files that are non-interactive and try to put them on Samsung Galaxy Tablet nothing happens. How do you put iTunes 10.5 video on Samsung Galaxy Tablet? As we known, iTunes video formats are with MP4, M4V, MOV, however, theses iTunes video can’t play on Samsung Galaxy Tablet directly because of unworkable video format, what is the best video converter for iTunes 10.5? I want an iTunes 10.5 to Samsung Galaxy Tab converter for mac to change the format of my iTunes videos that can be imported to Samsung Galaxy Tab on mac.
iTunes 10.5 to Samsung Galaxy Tab converter mac supports converting 720P, 1080P iTunes 10.5 video files to MP4, HD MP4 for importing iTunes 10.5 movie to Samsung Galaxy Tab for playing, editing and sharing.
The iTunes 10.5 to Samsung Galaxy Tab converter for mac is not only a tablet video converter, but also a practical video editor. In order to personalize your video and make it more special, you can clip and crop the video to get the part you want, adjust the video effect such as brightness, contrast and saturation, rotate and flip to get the desired screen angle, etc.
Step1: Download and install iTunes 10.5 to Samsung Galaxy Tab converter mac and Click "Add File" on the top panel to add the iTunes 10.5 video(s) you want to convert. Click the small right arrow to preview the imported video.
Step2: Select the output format in the drop-down list, when click the "Profile" button, Move the mouse to Common Video and save as "MP4", Click the drop-down menu list next to "Destination" field to select the folder to save the converted iTunes 10.5 video footage.
Step3: Go to the final step-Hit "Start" to begin to convert iTunes 10.5 to Samsung Galaxy Tab on mac with fast conversion speed.