Many people like to burn the M2TS recorded by AVCHD camcorders to DVD for the purpose to save, to edit or to broadcast online. Give concrete examples, someone hope to convert M2TS to DV for replaying on DVD player.
Review of DV
DV is a format for recording and playing back digital video. It was launched in 1995 with joint efforts of leading producers of video camera recorders. From the very beginning tape-based DV format to today's DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-5 and DVD-9, DV format has progressed quickly and been more and more popular in our daily life. And may you wonder why DV format has such magic glamour let it superior than others among the multiple formats field.
1. Extra high compression: as dense as the 500 horizontal resolution scan lines.
2. Outstanding chromaticity bandwidth: to restore the image gorgeous color with maximum.
3. Make sure image-stabilizer output.
Now you can understand why so many people have the desire to convert their M2TS files to the cool DV format, and where to get the M2TS to DV decoder? Doremisoft M2TS to DV Converter can solve this problem easily. This powerful application is good at converting M2TS files to DV for burning M2TS to DVD like DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-5 and DVD-9 etc.
To start with, connect camcorder to your computer with cable (USB/Wi-Fi) and post M2TS files to the PC.
1. After download and finish installing the M2TS Converter to DV, launch the program.
2.Click "add file" to post M2TS file to the window. If you want add more just continue press "Add file".
3.Hit the lower right of "Profile"->"Common Video" and choose ".DV" as output format.
4. Click the "Start" button to come into M2TS-> DV conversion.